Wuloo Intercoms Wireless for Home 1/2 Mile (3280 Feet) Range 10 - Channel, Wireless Intercom System for Home House Business Office, Room to Room Intercom, Home Communication System (2 Packs, Black)
- [ Excellent Signal ] Clear sound quality and long range. An enhanced signal with 5280 feet range helps ensure crisp sound quality. The most trusted wireless intercom system for home!
- [ 10 Channel and 3 Digital Code ] 10 channels and 3 digital codes in a secure wireless intercom system. Features an enhanced anti-interference and can work with other intercoms with the same digital channel code!
- [ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ] Love it or your money back! We provide a lifetime warranty for our intercom. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your purchase.
- [ Easy to Use with Detailed Manual ] Features include Monitor, Talk, VOX (Voice Operated Exchange), Group, and Calling function. Increase/lower volume too! This intercom system is easier to use than others with user-friendly multi-functions and included step-by-step instructions!
- [ Supported by Power Bank for Outdoor ] This device is compatible with Power Bank (5V 1A) making it easy to take these intercoms any place you want.
Read more Intercom System WL666 - 2 Stations Black Intercom System WL666 - 4 Stations Black Intercom System WL666 - 2 Stations White Intercom System WL888 - 4 Stations Black Intercom System WL888 - 2 Stations White Intercom Doorbell W1T1 - White Model NO. WL666-2 Stations Black WL666-4 Stations Black WL666-2 Stations White WL888-4 Stations Black WL888-2 Stations White W1T1 - White Channel Quantity 10 Channel 10 Channel 10 Channel 22 Channel 22 Channel none Code Quantity 3 Code 3 Code 3 Code 100 Code 100 Code 3 Code Signal Range 1 Mile ( 5280 ft ) 1 Mile ( 5280 ft ) 1 Mile ( 5280 ft ) 1 Mile ( 5280 ft ) 1 Mile ( 5280 ft ) 1/2 Mile ( 2640 ft ) Power Port 5V 1A (Adapter include) 5V 1A (Adapter include) 5V 1A (Adapter include) 5V 1A (Adapter include) 5V 1A (Adapter include) 5V 1A Rechargeable Battery (Adapter include) Power ON/OFF Key none none none ✓ ✓ The indoor machine has Power button, and the outdoor machine without; Expandable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Use For Home, Office, Business, Outdoor Activities(use Power Bank, power bank not included) Home, Office, Business, Outdoor Activities(use Power Bank, power bank not included) Home, Office, Business, Outdoor Activities(use Power Bank, power bank not included) Home, Office, Business, Outdoor Activities(use Power Bank, power bank not included) Home, Office, Business, Outdoor Activities(use Power Bank, power bank not included) Home, Office, Business, Outdoor Activities Power Bank Support 5V 1A (Not included) Support 5V 1A (Not included) Support 5V 1A (Not included) Support 5V 1A (Not included) Support 5V 1A (Not included) Don't support power bank, use rechargeable battery (Battery included) Read more Usage Scenarios Troubleshooting 1. Channel key does not light----Check the AC power cord. Is it connected properly? Or change AC adapter to test. 2. Cannot receive response---- Please make sure the intercom set to designated channel? If not, be sure to release TALK when you are not speaking into the intercom. Also be sure to press TALK or CALL when the intercom is in MONITOR mode. 3. Cannot talk to another intercom---- Are both intercoms set to the same channel and code? Please make sure they are properly set up and that you’ve waited until the other user has finished talking. 4.Strong and continuous "beep" sound, static noise ----Move intercoms further apart to eliminate audio feedback. Or, change your intercom to another channel or code. 5. Unit doesn't work----Try the units in a different location. If the units work in a different location but not in your home, there may be a problem with your home concrete wall. 6. Cannot communicate----Confirm both units are set to the same channel and code when you want to communicate. Or, change locations by using Power Bank and moving to other locations for better reception and transmission. Or change the channel code. Note: 1.The intercom system is a real-time communication system which has no memory or storage function. Because of this, you cannot receive any information while you are talking with others. Additionally, you cannot speak to another user if they are speaking at the same time. 2. Please note that you will need to set the same channel and code if you want 2 intercom stations to receive communication. It also means any other intercoms can also communicate if they have same channel code. For example, your neighbors may be able to interfere with your intercom system. We suggest setting another channel or code to avoid interference. 3. A tip for setting your home intercom system For example, let’s say you have a 4 station intercom system for your home for different rooms. You can set all 4 stations with the same code A(code A, B or C are choices), then you set different channels for all 4 stations. In this case, you can just click a channel number to call others without set code because your codes are all the same. If your system receives interference, you can change it to another code for all of your stations without changing every station's channel making this a very convenient option. 4. We sincerely suggest that you can read User Manual before you use our intercom system.
MPN: WL666-2 Stations
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.3 x 1.6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Item model number: WL666-2 Stations