Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Black Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Black
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup - Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization - Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks.
- Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Refer user manual below. Tune :Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
Style:Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Black | Color:Black The WS1065 features Object Oriented programming which has often been regarded by users as easy to program and use. Virtual Scanner mode stores 21 various scanner configurations for a total storage capacity of over 38,000 scannable objects. Just as their lower end brother models, this offers a dedicated Skywarn button and Spectrum Sweeper. The WS1065 also ships with a unique in-dash DIN-E installation kit.
Style: Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Black
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 2.64 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: WS1065