Uniden BCD536HP HomePatrol Series Digital Phase 2 Base/Mobile Scanner with HPDB and Wi-Fi. Simple Programming, TrunkTracker V, S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert. Covers USA and Canada.
- Favorites List, System, and Department/Site Quick Keys
- Enhanced dynamic memory with narrowband reception and location-based scanning
- Preemptive trunking priority and multi-site system support. Two-Tone Paging with up to 32 tone slots
- S.A.M.E weather alert with USA/Canada radio database and fire tone-out alert
- Close Call RF capture with 4GB of memory. Audio AGC
- Scan by location allows you to set your location(s) by zip/postal code or GPS coordinates
Troubleshooting : Scan Mode, Nothing to Scan 1. Make sure you Set Your Location to scan the Database. 2. Make sure Favorites Lists are enabled in Set Scan Selection. 3. Make sure Service Types are enabled for the Channels you want to hear. 4. Make sure you have locations programed if Use Location Control is On. 5. Make sure longitude and latitude are N and W (for N America). 6. Make sure Systems/Departments/Channels are not Avoided. 7. Make sure Favorites List/System quick key is enabled. 8. (Search with Scan) Make sure Troubleshooting Search with Scan is enabled in Select Lists to Monitor and the Search for Menu and for the Custom Search. With Scanning Interrupted 1. Turn off Priority Scan. Change Priority Interval. 2. Turn off Close Call Priority. 3. Turn off Weather Priority. 4. Set Channel Delay longer. 5. Set positive Channel Delay. All Channels Out of Range 1. Increase your range. 2. Turn Location Control off for the Favorites List.. Backlit Keypad & LCD
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 3.2 x 8.5 inches
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.05 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: BCD536HP