Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Extended Range Transmitter and Receiver for Video and Audio 1920x1200 1080p at 60Hz(B126-1A1)
- ACTIVE EXTENDER KIT: Transmitter and receiver work in tandem to extend an HDMI signal via Cat5e/6 cable to a projector, monitor or television. Ideal for digital signs, schools and trade show presentations.
- EXTENDS HDMI OVER CAT5/CAT6: The B126-1A1 can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 feet, a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 3D signal up to 125 feet.
- TRANSMITTER & RECEIVER FOR VIDEO & AUDIO: Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz). Built-in equalization control lets you adjust monitor image. Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound audio.
- TAA-COMPLIANT & EASY TO USE: Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources. HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 active extender Kit is plug-and-play engineeringno software or drivers to download and install.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help. Call them at M-F 8am-6pm CST.
Style:HDMI The B126-1A1 transmits a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) The transmitter unit features an HDMI port for the connection of a local monitor. The receiver unit features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple. Connect the transmitter unit to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect the receiver unit to a display using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, connected the receiver to the RJ45 port on the transmitter using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 8.4 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: B126-1A1