Tilta Nucleus-M: Wireless Follow Focus | Lens Control System | WLC-T03
- Endless lens control options in the palm of your hand: The Nucleus-M allows you to wirelessly control the motors with either the FIZ hand unit or two handles. If desired, split the control between any of the possible control options for endless possibilities.
- Small, compact hand unit that offers 3-axis control: Control focus, iris, and zoom with the small, form-fitted hand unit. The iris wheel can also be set to act as a speed control for the zoom toggle.
- Perform effortlessly accurate focus pulls: The hand unit offers an intuitive focus mark system that allows you to set marks that vibrate as the hand wheel passes them. Additionally, the hand unit and handles both offer programmable hard stops to allow you to easily focus between a pre-selected range.
- Function as a one-person camera team & keep the form factor of your camera setup to a minimum
- Control any lens: from small DSLR lenses to large cinema zoom lenses
The Nucleus-M is a revolutionary and highly customizable 3-channel wireless lens control system. It allows you to have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on either the FIZ hand unit or between the two wireless hand grips. You can even split control of the channels between the hand unit and wireless hand grips as you see fit with the push of a button. The wireless range of both the hand unit and hand grips is 1,000 feet and with the planned upcoming transmission upgrade, the range can reach up to 1 ¼ miles! This makes it ideal for drone or car-mounted shots. The hand grips can be attached to the included rosette mounts for handheld operation and can also be attached to top bar-based gimbals with the included Nucleus-M Hand Grip to Gimbal Adapters Each motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit and hand grips. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time. Simply set the motors and hand unit/hand grips to the same channel and you will have full control. The motors allow for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity. Read more
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 11.5 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Item model number: WLC-T03
- Batteries: 6 Lithium ion batteries required.