Spytec A129_Pro_GPS Dual Lens Dash Cam Full HD 1080P 140° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera w/GPS, Low Light Vision G-Sensor
- DUAL LENS HD DASHCAM: The A129 Duo Wi-Fi Full HD Dual Facing Dash Camera with GPS Logger comes with two cameras, one for the front windshield and one for the back. They both record full 1080p HD video and audio, capturing street signs and license plates clearly across long distances.
- 140 WIDE ANGLE LENS: Both Front and Rear cameras use a wide-angle 140-degree lens, helping you see both sides of the street. You dont have to worry about cutting off important details at the edges of the frame. Lens: F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens.
- GPS LOGGER & PARKING MODE: The GPS module for the A129 Dash camera for cars will include information about where you were and how fast you were going. You can also use the mini Dual Dash Cam to watch out for vandals and collisions when your car is in the parking lot. Both cameras come with motion sensor, which means they will turn on automatically as soon as they detect motion nearby.
- LOOP RECORDING: You can store up to 256GB of HD video on this driving recorder when you purchase a separate memory card. The camera also comes with a loop recording-feature that automatically records over your oldest files when the memory card is full to make room for new recordings.
- BUILT IN SENSOR & WIFI: The video camera also comes with a built-in G-sensor that knows when your car has been in an accident. The G-sensor automatically protects your accident footage from the overwrite feature. The A129 car camera also comes with built-in Wi-Fi, so you can livestream your videos on your smartphone or tablet.
VIOFO A129 DUO WITH GPS Front & rear two-channel dash camera July 2018 'State-Of-The-Art' productNew dash camera series released by VIOFO Elite performance Certified as VIOFO-brand reputable Protects your driving reputation and insurance premiums The A129 Duo is a the first dash camera series produced by VIOFO to feature both front and rear recording. This new A129 series features all the core performance and feature-rich functionality of a VIOFO dash camera. Because this camera is an end result of superior market testing, we are able to offer you the two benefits of an elite user and customer experience. Just be sure your camera is OCD Tronic certified. A two-channel system you can count on. CORE FEATURES DUAL FULL HD RECORDING The dual Sony Exmor Image Sensors of both the front and rear camera give detailed Full HD 1080P resolution recording with low noise in all lighting conditions. Front and Rear video clips displayed alongside each-other will exhibit the corresponding vibrant color and detail you would expect from a single clip. THE SONY STARVIS EXPERIENCE The Sony Exmor R Starvis Image Sensor provides the high-sensitivity performance necessary for night and low- light recording. Utilizing back-illuminated pixel technology, this sensor "realizes" high picture quality in the visible and near infrared light regions. DUALBAND 2.4 GHz & 6 GHz WI-FI A dual-band Wi-Fi capability allows for signal transmission on either one of two standard frequency ranges. This additional 5GHz frequency range prevents wireless interference and increases the camera's overall WI-FI capability and speed. Read more 2.0" HD SCREEN Playback video and audio files or toggle camera settings instantly from the 2.0" (50.8 mm) HD screen. CAPACITOR POWER SUPPLY The built-in super-capacitor prevents recorded files from being damaged in the event of a sudden loss of vehicle power (i.e. vehicle collision). The super-capacitor will provide enough power so that recorded files may be safely written and stored to the SD card before the camera powers down. PARKING MODE PROTECTION Parking mode supported. Read more ACCESSORIES EXTERNAL GPS (INCLUDED) The external GPS module will record and timestamp your vehicle's speed and location for any given time. The GPS module also keeps your camera's clock synchronized to GPS satellites. CPL FILTER (NOT INCLUDED) The CPL (Circular Polarizing Lens) Filter is used as a preventative measure against reflection and glare given off by windshields, road signage, license plates, etc. that inherently degrade the quality of video being recorded by the camera’s lens. REMOTE (NOT INCLUDED) The Bluetooth Remote Control is used as a distraction-free tool to conveniently control the camera's recording function. With a simple press of the remote's button, files being recorded will immediately be classified as important and will be protected from being overwritten for future review. Be sure to always keep your eyes on the road. Read more TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Lens: F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass @ 140 Degree Field of View Image Sensor: Sony Starvis Image SensorMeasurements: Front (LxWxH): 3.3inch × 2.2inch × 1.57inch & Rear (LxWxH): 2.09inch x 1.22inch x 2inchLCD Display: 2.0 inch HD LCD DisplayVideo Resolution: Front & Rear: Full HD (1920 x 1080P 30fps) Microphone & Speaker: Built-inStorage: Up to 256GBVideo Out: MP4Wi-Fi: Built- in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz Dual band)Sensors: G-Sensor & Motion Detection SupportedOperating Temperature: 14 °F to 149 °FStorage Temperature: -4 °F to 159 °FInput: DC5.0V/3.1A via mini USBVideo Loop Mode: 1Minutes / 3Minutes / 5Minutes/ 10MinutesRear View Camera Cable Length: 19 feet & 8.4 Inches
- Item Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches
- Item model number: A129GPS
- Display Type: LCD
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Date First Available: May 2, 2018