Simplisafe Keypad Replacement
- Problem: Most wireless alarm systems have an Achilles heelif a burglar smashes the keypad quickly enough, the police dont get alerted.
- Solution: SimpliSafe took the brains out of the Keypad and put them into a separate Base Station, which is hidden somewhere in your home or office building.
- When an alarm is triggered, the Keypad beeps to distract burglars.
- Meanwhile, the Base Station stays quiet while it alerts the monitoring service (which takes just a few seconds). Once the alert has been safely sent, the Base Station will blast its sirens.
- Summary: Unlike other wireless security systems, if a SimpliSafe keypad is smashed, the alarm continues to function.
This product allows you to add another SimpliSafe keypad to your existing system. NOTE: This is compatible with the "version 2" of systems only. This is not the newest version.
- Part Number: 4331027429
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 3 inches
- Item model number: 3216552156
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required.
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Battery Cell Type: Alkaline
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Date First Available: December 17, 2014