Sigma EF-630 Electronic Flash for Canon Cameras (F50954)
- Complete compatibility with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II flash metering system, it can be used quickly in an automatic setting or used with full manual power from 1/1 to 1/128.
- Guide number of 207' at ISO 100 and 200mm position.
- Full bounce capabilities thanks to tilt from -7 up to 90 degrees and the ability to rotate left or right 180 degrees for a total 360 degree of coverage.
- AF assist light is available for working in dim lighting conditions, and for the opposite scenarios, a high-speed sync function is available for working at shutter speeds faster than 1/250 second.
- Intuitive user interface with a dot matrix LCD screen for improved menu visibility, D-Pad and dial settings controls, and easy one-click disengage function improve ease of use.
The Sigma EF 630 Flash system is the latest in DSLR flashes from Sigma. Updated and enhanced, the EF630 Flash uses an Intuitive user interface with a dot matrix LCD screen for improved menu visibility, D-Pad and dial settings controls, and easy one-click disengage function improve ease of use. The EF-630 flash is compatible with lenses of 24mm to 200mm focal length, making it ideal for wide angle and super-zoomed shots alike. For ultra-wide angle shots, photographers can utilize the built-in Wide Panel to cover an angle of up to that of a 17mm lens. Offering greater output of light, the EF-630 features TTL exposure control, high-speed sync, wireless flash functions, auto-zoom and bounce-flash, amongst additional features that make it ideal for many types of photography. Like all SGV products, the Sigma EF 630 can be connected to update it via the Sigma USB docking station for flashes.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 4.6 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.81 pounds
- Item model number: F50954
- Batteries: AA batteries required.