Sandbaggy - 11" x 48" Long-Lasting Sandbags - Lasts 1-2 Yrs - Sandbags for Flooding - Monofilament - Sand Bag - Flood Water Barrier - Water Curb - Tent Sandbags - Store Bags (Pack of 10) Pack of 10
- LASTS 2-3X LONGER: Compared with standard sandbags which only last 6 months, these long-lasting sandbags can last 1-2 yrs.
- 3X WEIGHT: Our Long-Lasting Sandbags weigh 110 grams/bag, while standard sandbags weigh 30 grams/bag. This means our sandbags are much stronger than standard bags
- GREEN COLOR sandbags: allows for use on construction sites, landfills, and flood protection around homes/buildings
- PRE-ATTACHED TIE STRING: Sandbag ties will be pre-attached to the bag before they arrive. All you need to do is fill the bags with gravel & close the top of the sandbag with the tie string
- SIZE: Unfilled dimensions - 11" x 48" + Filled dimensions - approx. 8" x 44"
Size:Pack of 10 Heavy duty, with UV protection: These rugged long-lasting sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications & can sit under direct sunlight for up to three years before they began to degrade. Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last 2-3 times as long. These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture if driven over by cars. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament. The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength. Excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction. Sandbags Filling Tips: 1. Fill sandbags and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place). This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs. An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through. 2. Always wear gloves during filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect from contaminants in sand and floodwater. Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days. Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily cause back and other injuries if not careful. Always lift with your legs and not your back. Do not reach out, bend over, or twist when lifting. 3. Do not throw sandbags - it stresses the back and shoulders. Rather use a brigade line to pass bags 4. Use a short handled, 2 rounded point shovel with straight shaft and D grip, bagger scoop or funnel to fill sandbags. 5. Remove any debris from the areas where the sandbags will be placed. After placing the sandbag, walk on sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag. Sandbaggy - A Mission Driven Company Started by two brothers in a garage in Southern California in 2011, Sandbaggy has grown into a trusted provider of erosion control products for the public works and fire departments in cities and counties across America.
Size: Pack of 10
MPN: Green Long-Lasting Sandbags
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Part Number: Green Long-Lasting Sandbags
- Item Weight: 2.48 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 8.7 x 3.6 inches
- Item model number: 3216605999
- Size: Pack of 10
- Color: Green
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 60 Pounds
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.48 pounds
- Date First Available: September 8, 2017