RTL8812AU USB 3.0 WLAN Adapter 1200Mbps 2.4GHz（300Mbps） /5GHz （867Mbps）USB 3.0, 802.11 abgn+ac, MIMO 2x2 WiFi USB Adapter for Kali Linux/Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bits) MAC OS X/ monitor injec RTL8812AU
- RTL8812AU Amazing N 300Mbps & AC 867Mbps Data Transfer Speeds are Perfect for Media, is a highly integrated single-chip that supports 2-stream 802.11ac solutions with a Wireless LAN (WLAN) USB interface controller
- Dual-Band (2.4GHz/5GHz) 5dBi Removable Antennas Guarantee Reliable Access, It combines a WLAN MAC, a 2T2R capable WLAN baseband, and RF in a single chip. The RTL8812AU provides a complete solution for a high-performance integrated wireless device.
- Support Window XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1; Mac 10.5 or Later; Supported by Kali Linux 2017.1 and up;aircrack-ng suite support; Monitor mode and Packet injection frame injection, Will work with Kali weather it is installed as a main OS or as a virtual machine (regardless of the host OS).
- kali Linux driver: RTL8812AU driver with monitor mode and frame injection
- Speeds up to 1200Mbps (Window driver: (linux kernel driver
USB 3.0 AC1200 Dual Band Wireless-AC Network Adapter - 802.11ac WiFi Adapter The fenvi RTL8812AU USB 3.0 AC1200 Wireless Network Adapter lets you add Wireless-AC connectivity to a desktop or laptop computer through USB 3.0. With network applications like streaming HD video, online conferencing, file transfers and gaming becoming more demanding, this Wireless-AC adapter gives you exceptional speed and range for your office or home wireless network when paired with an 802.11ac router. The dual band WiFi adapter supports maximum data rates of up to 867 Mbps on the 5GHz band (3x the speed of Wireless-N), plus up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. This versatile network card features a 2T2R (2 transmitter, 2 receiver) antenna design, with a physical WPS button for secure, one-touch device registration. To integrate with all of your networking devices, the adapter is also backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n networks. Applications Replace or upgrade the wireless capabilities of your desktop or laptop to the latest standard Connect to the less congested 5 GHz WiFi band to avoid interference from common wireless devices such as as cordless phones Conference online, transfer files, stream HD video or game without lag, through faster wireless performance Features Wireless AC1200 compatible (867 Mbps + 300 Mbps) Compliant with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards USB 3.0 host interface Dual band 2.4 / 5 GHz support (802.11ac is 5 GHz only) 2 Transmitter/2 Receiver (2x2:2) antenna configuration Supports WEP (64-128-bit), WPA and WPA2 wireless security WPS hardware button Supports WMM Quality of Service Supports Soft AP mode Support MU-MIMO MU-MIMO Benefits Multi-user, multiple-input, multiple-output technology—better known as MU-MIMO (a.k.a. Next-Gen AC or AC Wave 2)—allows a Wi-Fi router to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously. This decreases the time each device has to wait for a signal and dramatically speeds up your network. Considering that the average household has upwards of eight devices battling for bandwidth simultaneously, MU-MIMO will increasingly improve your Wi-Fi experience. For home Wi-Fi users, annoyances such as choppy video and continual buffering can really put a damper on the fun, but anyone who uses a Wi-Fi network will benefit from the performance improvements of MU- MIMO. Here are some of the ways MU-MIMO kicks common Wi-Fi problems to the curb: MU-MIMO technology increases the capacity and efficiency of your router, allowing it to handle more Wi-Fi-intensive activities such as streaming and gaming. Technical Specifications Chipset ID: Realtek - RTL8812AU Interface: Wireless Ethernet Bus Type: USB 3.0 Antenna Configuration: 2x2:2 (TxR:S) Industry Standards: IEEE 802.11ac Draft 2.0, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b Connector Type(s): 1 - USB 3.0 A (5V, 2A; 9 pin; SuperSpeed) Male Connector Type(s): 1 - Wireless AC (IEEE 802.11ac) OS Compatibility： Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64) Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64) Mac OS 10.4 and up Linux kernel 3.2 and up (Tested up to 3.5.0 Frequency Range：2.400GHz ~ 2.484GHz/ 5.180GHz ~ 5.805GHz Maximum Data: 867 Mbps (5 GHz) Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) Read more
- Brand Name: Fenvi
- Operating System: Linux, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.4 x 0.7 inches
- Color: RTL8812AU
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: September 28, 2017