QNAP TS-332X (4GB RAM Version) 3-Bay 64-bit NAS with Built-in 10G Network. Quad Core 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 1 X 10Gbe(Sfp+), 2 X 1GbE, 3 X 3.5"/2.5" Drive Slots, 3 X M.2 SATA 2280 Slots, RAID 0/1/5
- AL324 64-bit quad-core 1.7GHz, 4GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM (1 x 4GB, max 16GB)
- 3 x 3.5"/ 2.5" drive slots, 3 x M.2 SATA 2280 slots, 1 x 10GbE SFP+ LAN, 2 x GbE LAN, hardware encryption
- Build a secure RAID 5 array with three disks for optimized storage capacity and protection against one disk failing.
- One built-in 10GbE SFP+ port for accelerating massive file sharing and intensive data transfer.
- Supports LXC and Docker containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
30% of QNAP users choose RAID 5 arrays for their NAS to provide higher data protection, better system performance and optimized storage utilization. The 3-bay TS-332X not only allows you to build a RAID 5 array on your NAS with the fewest disks, but also features a 10GbE SFP+ port and three M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots to enable higher performance for tackling performance-demanding operations. Featuring a minimalist design, the affordable 10GbE-ready TS-332X can easily fit your commercial space.
- Hard Drive: 1 Solid State Hard Drive
- Brand Name: QNAP
- Item model number: TS-332X-4G-US
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Linux
- Item Weight: 5.93 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.9 x 5.6 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 10.24 x 5.9 x 5.59 inches
- Processor Count: 4
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 1
- Shipping Weight: 6.85 pounds
- Date First Available: August 16, 2018