Pioneer VSX-534 5.2-Ch Avr, 4K, HDR10, Dolby Vision/Atmos/Virtual & Bluetooth
- When playing any Dolby format, engaging the Dolby Atoms height virtualize enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual Surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
- With DTS Virtual: x, You can enjoy a three-dimensional immersive sound similar to DTS: x, without the need of height or rear speakers. The technology supports 2 to 7. 1. 4-Channel input source, for delivery on 2 to 5. 1-Channel speaker layout. Dots Virtual: x works with all DTS Codecs, including DTS: x.
- The VSX-534 is equipped with zone B Audio output terminals for expanding the main zone sound by connecting your wireless headphone Dock. You can listen to the sound playing in the living room via wireless headphones.
- Just press the personal preset button on the front panel for three seconds, and your current settings such as volume level and listening mode can be saved. Up to three presets can be registered and easily called up from the front panel button or the remote control.
- With this unique mid-range sound control feature, you can make independent volume adjustments to the range including dialogues in films, with the up/down key on the remote control.
The VSX-534 comes in a user-friendly new design, with 12 % slimmer size than the previous model for easy installation, 4K indicator, and personal preset and Bluetooth input buttons on the front panel. Immerse in enveloping sound with Dolby Atoms and DTS: x Audio formats. Or even without height or surround speakers, you can still enjoy virtual 3D surround effect with Dolby Atoms height vitalize and DTS virtual: x. The AV receiver is compatible with Ultra HD, HDR10, HOG, and Dolby visions with support for HDCP 2. 2, so you can fully appreciate premium content such as 4K videos.
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 12.6 x 6.8 inches
- Item Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Pioneer
- Item model number: VSX-534