Phottix Odin II TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon - Transmitter Only (PH89069)
- Wireless 2.4GHz TTL and manual flash triggering with 32 channels and 5 groups. Also features Digital ID, which offers photographers a way to personalize their Odins and prevent triggering from other nearby triggers
- Mix TTL and manual flash with the ability to fire some groups in TTL and other groups in manual, while remotely controlling their power. Also features ratio flash control in TTL mode, with +/- 3 EV in 1/3 stop increments for creative and versatile lighting effects
- Capture images at shutter speeds of up to 1/8000 sec with High speed sync and achieve other creative effects with Overdrive Sync Capabilities
- Remotely control the power and zoom adjustments of the Mitros+
- Compatible with Phottix Odin ,Strato II, and Atlas II Wireless Flash Triggers. Firmware upgradeable via built-in USB port
The Odin II gives photographers more control than they have ever experienced. Control that is direct, logical, and fast. Each of the 5 Groups has its own quick-access button. Changes are made by turning a large, perfectly-placed, digital dial. Pick the light. Make the change. Lock it in. Shoot. A large, illuminated LCD panel shows all settings at a glance. Control five lights in TTL Auto or Manual. Switch the Group OFF and its display line disappears from the screen. Pick from 32 channels. The first four channels offer three Groups and are compatible with the original Odin receivers. Channels five through thirty-two use the new functionality of the Odin II receiver including user- set digital ID for the ultimate in secure triggering. Remotely control speed light zoom settings to provide the perfect coverage from broad light to spot. When shooting with Phottix Indra360/500 light, the Odin II transmitter also offers remote modeling light brightness control. High Speed Sync with TTL flashes and OverDrive Sync with manual, wire-connected, studio-type flashes enable flash photography at up to 1/8000 second for creative aperture effects and action stopping. An AF assist light makes autofocus shooting sure and fast in lower lighting. A range of custom functions including switching ON/OFF of audible beep, screen illumination, and AF Illuminator function allows customizing the Odin II for any application. The Odin II system is compatible with the original Odin system, Phottix Mitros+ speed lights, Indra360/500, Strato, Strato II receivers, and Atlas II in receiver mode.
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.2 x 2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: PH89069
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)