Pentax Jupiter III + 8x22 Binocular (Yellow / Matte Black)
- Waterproof construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather
- Central fingertip control locks in diopter adjustment
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece adjustment to assure correct optical alignmen
- Fully multi-coated optics to eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare
Weighing only 6.8 ounces, these feather-light binoculars are ideal for casual use. Yet despite their diminutive size, the PENTAX 8x22 Jupiter III still comes standard with premium PENTAX features. High-quality BaK4 prisms maximize light transmission and brightness while reducing internal reflections. Fold- down rubber eyecups for viewing comfort. Whether attending a sporting event, traveling, or hiking, the PENTAX 8x22 Jupiter III binocular provides great optics at an affordable price. Features: Compact, stylish, inverted porro- prism design - lightweight and portable. Fully Coated optics provide outstanding contrast and clarity. BaK4 prisms maximize light transmission and brightness while reducing internal reflections. Adjustable diopter for accurate focusing. Long eye relief makes viewingcomfortable. Fold-down rubber eyecups. Focus as close as 6.4 ft from the subject. The PENTAX 8x22 Jupiter III binoculars are protected by a limited lifetime warranty. Specifications: Magnification: 8X Objective Lens Diameter: 22mm Interpupillary Distance (Eye Width): 52mm - 74mm Eye Relief: 14mm Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.75mm Minimum Focusing Distance: 6.4 ft. (2m) Diopter Adjustment Range: +3 / -3 Weatherproof / Waterproof / Fogproof: No Shockproof: No Optical Coatings: Fully Coated Prism / Type: (Inverted) Porro / BaK4 Field of View (at 1000 yards): 378 ft. Dimensions: 3.5" x4.3" x1.8" (89mm x110mm x48mm) Weight: 6.8 oz.(193g) Color ...
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- #2071 in Binoculars