Pekyok DT16 Wireless Controller for Wii U, Classic Wii U Pro Controller Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad with USB Charge Cable black
- It allows seamless control, makes you operate it easily and quickly. Up to four wii u pro controllers can be connected to a wii u console at the same time.
- Dual analog sticks and ergonomic button layout with vibration feedback.
- Built-in battery: It can take up to 2-3 hours to fully charge the Wii U Pro Controller. This time will vary if the Wii U Pro Controller is being used. Once fully charged, the battery will remain charged for 80 hours depending on use.
- Ergonomic design: Fits naturally in your hands with precise and responsive controls so you can enjoy hours of wireless gaming.
- Customer service: Reliable lifetime warranty and free spare parts. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to support you in 24 hours.
Size:DT16 | Color:black Seller warranty description: Reliable lifetime warranty and free spare parts. Product details: This wii u classic controller is a third-party product, but it works exactly the same as the original nintendo wii u controller. It's designed for accessibility and extended gameplay comfort, it is rechargeable with up to 80 hours' working time on a single charge. So what are you waiting for? This is just what you're looking for! Features: This gamepad is compatible with Wii U console. Wii console isn’t supported. Effective wireless control distance up to 8m. Don't need to install drivers. Super comfort grip. Effective button action. Built-in rumble feature. Dual analog sticks and ergonomic button layout. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery. Up to 4 wii u pro controllers can be used at the same time. Specifications: Material: ABS Compatible: Wii u console Working Distance: ≤8m USB Cable: 80cm Input Voltage: DC 5V/500mA Battery Voltage/Capacity: 3.7V/350mAh Charging Time: 2-3h Color: Black Net Weight: 240g How to sync: 1. Poewer on a wii u console, press the SYNC button on the Wii U console. 2. Press the SYNC button on the back of the wii u pro controller. 3. One of the four LED indicators wii be solid bright in the gamepad, it means that the sync is completed. How to charge: 1. Make sure the Wii U console is turned on. If the Wii U console is turned off, the Wii U Pro controller will not charge. 2. Connect the Wii U Pro controller USB cable to both the controller and Wii U console. We do not recommend using other devices (such as PC) to charge the controller. 3. When the battery is charging, the battery LED will light orange. Package Included: 1 Nintendo wii u controller 1 USB cable 1 Manual
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.9 x 2.9 inches
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Pekyok