Opteka 6.5mm f/2 HD MC Manual Focus Fisheye Lens for Fuji X Mount APS-C Digital Cameras
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- ULTRA-WIDE VIEW: 6.5mm which translates to 9.75mm on Fuji APS-C, which produces a strong visual distortion intended to create a wide panoramic or hemispherical image. This type of effect complements extreme sports or special effect photography.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body, aperture ring and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- DIFFRACTION EFFECTS: Sunstars are a fantastic way to bring a feeling of drama and excitement to a boring sky. A 9-blade aperture diaphragm delivers beautiful, sharp 18-point sunstars which makes photographs visually appealing.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Fujifilm X series mirrorless digital cameras including X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10, X-E3, X-E2S, E-E2, X-E1, X-A3, X-A2, X-A1, X-A10 and X-M1.
The Opteka 6.5mm f/2 fisheye offers a diagonal angle of view of 190-degrees, bringing an unique distinctive perspective and extreme deformation effect. It not only gives photos but also movies an extraordinary view to add an impressive scene to the story even for TV contents, films and web movies. Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups. The adoption of an SD lens element achieves a stable descriptive performance from close-up to infinity minimizing chromatic aberration and distortion throughout the aperture range. The closest focusing distance is as short as 0.05m (1.9 inches), enabling you to focus sharply on anything right up to the glass. A 9-blade aperture diaphragm delivers perfect 18 point sunstars. Consistent performance is achieved throughout the focusing range and a high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. The Opteka 6.5mm f/2 is also characterized by a fully metal robust physical design for intuitive, exacting handling. Sample Images Read more Includes Opteka 6.5 f/2 Lens Opteka Lens Caps Opteka Lens Pouch Opteka Microfiber Opteka Manual Read more
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 9.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: OPTM6520F