Olympus LENS UW PTWC-01
- Underwater Wide Conversion For use with PT-020, PT-022, PT-027 camera housings that house the C-5060, C-765, C-770, and C-7070 cameras.
- Provides a 100 degree underwater angle of view when used with the PT-027. Screws directly to the front of the PT housing. Magnification: 0.6x
For perfect wide underwater photography The Olympus PTWC-01 is a Underwater Wide Conversion Lens for use with many Olympus PT underwater housings with ports that have a 67mm thread. This includes the PT-054, PT-050, PT-EP05L, PT- EP06L, PT-027, PT-022 and PT-020. For other models a step-up ring is needed. The Underwater Wide Conversion Lens provides a 100 degree underwater angle of view. It is advised to use Silicone Grease for PT Series Underwater Housings on the lens threads prior to attaching. The conversion lens is waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 131 feet (40 meters). Ideal for fascinating underwater photography. Simple handling by changing the optics even under water. PT-054, PT-050, PT-EP05L, PT-EP06L, PT-027, PT-022 and PT-020: Screw on directly PT-058, PT-056, PT-053, PT-052, PT-051, PT-048: Use Step-Up Ring PSUR-03 Note: The camera's built-in flash cannot be used. Note: If the lens is used in combination with the C-740/750/760/770 Ultra Zoom, the image's peripheral area may be distorted or blurred
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.3 x 0.4 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.26 pounds
- Item model number: 200973