Nady QHM-100 Stereo Headphones with Boom Microphone
- Boom condenser mic, perfect for stage, DJ, podcast or computer applications
- 40mm drivers with a frequency range of 20 to 20,000 Hz
- 32 ohm impedance rating, high-volume capability with 105 dB/mw sensitivity rating
The QHM-100 Stereo Headphones feature a high-quality closed-back design with boom condenser mic, perfect for stage, DJ, podcast or computer applications. Comfortable, heavily padded adjustable headband and ear cups. Other features include: 40mm drivers with a frequency range of 20 to 20,000 Hz, 32 ohm impedance rating, high-volume capability with 105 dB/mw sensitivity rating. Supplied with a 10 ft. cord with one 3.5mm mono headphone plug, one 3.5mm stereo mic plug, and a stereo and mono ¼ Inches (6.3mm) plug adapter for each, plus in-line volume control on cord for headphone audio and On/Off switch for mic. Nady Systems has been designing, manufacturing, and marketing wireless microphones since 1976. One of the first wireless innovators, Nady has sold millions of wireless systems worldwide, and continues to provide some of the most innovative/ highest performing products on the market at the most competitive prices.
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 6.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: QHM-100