Motorcycle Helmet Communication Systems FreedConn T-COMVB Bluetooth Headset Intercom for Motorbike Skiing (FM Radio/Hand-free/Waterproof/Intercom Range-800M/2-3 Riders Pairing/1 Pack/Black) T-COMVB(1 pack)-Hard headset
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS: Support maximum of 800m intercom distance and up to 120km/h working speed, allows 3 riders to pair and 2 riders intercom at the same time, particularly suitable for team riding.
- ADVANCED NOISE CONTROL: With DPS echo cancellation and noise suppression technology and HiFi speaker (HSP: Headset Profile), make you enjoy crystal clear voice and stereo music with Bluetooth A2DP while driving at the high speed.
- FM RADIO & HANDSFREE: FM Radio function allows you to listen to stereo music, news and traffic information while riding, make your driving more fun; Hand-free function (HFP: Hands Free Profile) enable your driving intently and safely.
- AUDIO MULTITASKING TECHNOLOGY: Allows you to answer a call while simultaneously listening to music or the voice prompt of GPS navigations, achieve automatic switching among mobile phone call, intercom and stereo music: cellphone call first.
- PS: About our intercom, it's just work for our brand and connecting with same model, Then will be in the best condition.
FreedConn ┄ Meet all the communication and entertainment needs of your ride The FreedConn is a brand dedicated to providing professional bluetooth communication systems for motorcycle,its goal is to become the leader of the bluetooth intercom industry.It has been adhering to the 'professionalism,innovation,integrity' business philosophy,committed to providing customers with outstanding products and services.It has a wealth of products to meet different communication needs,such as FDCVB,T-COM,COLO,T-Rex,BM2-S.With the products of FreedConn,you can ensure the safety and comfort while having a hands-free call,enjoying stereo music and listening to the voice prompt of GPS navigations by bluetooth wirelessly.The most important is that it realize group talk among motorcycles in full duplex,providing convenient communication with your teammates while riding. Built for convenience and security Convenience and security is the top concern of FreedConn which is committed to provide a convenient operation way to ensure the security of the ride.The T-COMVB allow riders to communicate with teammates by intercom and operate functions such as GPS,MP3,phone calls and more without taking your hands off of the handle bars, to make sure your riding safety.When T-COMVB is in intercom mode,it supports up to 120km/h (75mph) and maximum of 800m (2625 feet) distance,allows 3 riders to pair and 2 riders intercom at the same time,particularly suitable for team riding.In addition,T-COM,FDCVB and COLO can be connected to each other easily,you and your teammates even needn't to use the same intercom.Also, T-COMVB can be connected with some other bluetooth intercom of different brands(Taking into account the differences in built-in software of different brands,FreedConn cannot ensure the successful connection,it's recommended to use the same brand of bluetooth intercom,thank you for choosing us). Read more Enjoy your riding when on the go The T-COMVB is compliant with the Bluetooth 3.0, supporting HSP (Headset Profile), HFP (Hands Free Profile) and A2DP (Advance Audio Distribution Profile), suit for most of the Bluetooth device such as smartphone, MP3, GPS and so on. Once it's connected to the mobile phone and GPS, you can have a hands-free call and listen to the voice prompt of GPS easily. Similarly, you can connect it with MP3 or phone to enjoy your favorite music by controlling music through AVRCP (Forward, Backward, Play, Pause). Amazingly, FM Radio functions allows you to listen to music,news and traffic information while riding. With DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, crystal clear voice quality is available in a high speed. Besides, Audio Multitasking technology allows you to answer a call and have an intercom while simultaneously listening to music via phone, or to have an intercom while listening to GPS. Auto-receiving calls and last number dialing functions are available too. Read more Extensive Applicability The T-COMVB is suitable for most of the helmets on the market. The clips included in packaging also fit onto a variety of helmets, and it can be sold separately. The overall design is incredibly durable while the button panel is water-proof and sun- proof, suitable for all kinds of weather and environment. Considering the diverse needs of users, the FreedConn offers different types of headsets and microphones, which is composed of soft/hard headset and can be sold separately (Hard headset is suit for half hace helmet and open helmet, Soft headset is suit for full face helmet and integral helmet). Technical Specifications Bluetooth Version: 3.0+EDR Frequency: 2.4GHz Supports: A2DP and AVRCP Weight: 45grams (excluding accessories) Size: 81mm(L)×25mm(W)×31mm(H) Battery Type: Rechargeable Polymer 400mAh Talk Time: Up to 10 hours (Phone)/ Up to 7 hours (Intercom) Stand-by Time: 300 hours Charging Time: About 2.5 hours Notice: Any operational problems, please refer to the manual What's in the Box? 1 x Bluetooth Receiver 1 x USB Cable 1 x Screw Driver 4 x Felted Adhesive Earphone Pads 1 x Ear Speaker & Microphone Headset 2 x Headset Clip 1 x User Manual Adapter not included (it can be charged by any phone adapter) Read more
Size: T-COMVB(1 pack)-Hard headset
- Brand: FreedConn
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 1.2 x 1 inches
- Item model number: 5823998550
- Manufacturer Part Number: TCOM-VB
- Special Features: NFC Function, FM Radio, HiFi Speaker, Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Full Duplex, Water Resistant, Sun-proof, Durable Design, Stereo Music A2DP
- CAPA Certified: FCC/CE/ROHS
- Safety Rating: FCC/CE/ROHS
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Date First Available: July 16, 2017