MakerHawk ESP8266 IOT Board ESP-12F CH340 NodeMcu Arduino WiFi Internet Development Board Wireless Module Arduino Blynk Board for Arduino/Mixly Project
- ESP8266 IOT Board is an IoT development board with ESP8266-12F as the core. It adopts ESP8266-12F as the main control and uses the CH340 USB serial port conversion chip with high stability. Onboard 3.3V/800mA power supply regulator chip, USB power supply with 500MA insurance, guarantee the security of your computer motherboard.
- The default is 7 GPIO ports, 2-way 4P ports (expanding I2C and UART respectively) and 1-way ADC port(on-board voltage divider circuit can accept 0-3.3V voltage signal input), standard XH2.54 plug port.
- Onboard 2 buttons for reset and GPIO0 input, can be powered by micro USB or XH2.54 - 2P port, software supports arduino/mixly(customized version).
- ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area;
- We Have a Strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click MakerHawk-US and click Ask a question to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
Color:ESP-12F ESP8266 IOT Board ESP-12F CH340 NodeMcu Arduino WiFi Internet Development Board Wireless Module Arduino Blynk Board For Arduino/Mixly ProjectTechnical Parameter:Main control chip: ESP8266-12FUSB to serial port chip: CH340USB interface: MicroPower supply: +4.5 - 5.5V(when the voltage is lower than 3.6V, the mainboard doesn't work)Digital I/O: 7()PWM channel: 7()Analog channel: 1(A0)SPI Flash: 32MbitSerial port rate: 300 - 4608000bps (Default: 115200bps)Spectrum range: 2412 - 2484MHzAntenna form: PCB, 2dBiModule weight: 25gMounting hole diameter: M3(actual diameter: 3.3mm)Mounting pitch: 96 40mm(8mm integral multiple, compatible with LEGO pitch)Plate specification: 1.6mm high quality FR-4 substrateProgramming interface: MicroSignal type: GPIO/PWM/UART/I2CSignal voltage: 3.3VFeatures:Onboard 3.3V/800mA power regulator chipWith 7 GPIO ports2-way 4P port (expanding I2C and UART respectively)1 channel ADC port (on-board voltage divider circuit can accept 0-3.3V voltage signal input)Standard XH2.54 plug portOnboard two buttons for reset and GPIO0 inputCan be powered by micro USB or powered by XH2.54-2P portSoftware support arduino/mixly (customized version)Package Including1 ESP8266 IOT Board
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 2 x 0.4 inches
- Item Weight: 0.96 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.12 ounces
- Manufacturer: MakerHawk