Inteset 4-in-1, INT422 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote for use with Apple TV, Xbox One, Roku, Media Center/Kodi, Nvidia Shield and Many Other A/V Devices
- Pre-programmed with Apple TV, XBox One, Media Center/Kodi and Roku device codes (excluding Roku Stick) which are easily changed. Full LED Backlighting-All buttons.
- Macro Programming-This allows the programming of a string of commands (up to 15) within a mode or mode independent.
- Volume Lock-The user can lock the volume in all modes; Channel Lock-The user can lock access to the channel changing capability in one mode such as the cable box; ID Lock- After a valid code has been set that code can be locked.
- Expanded Device Code Database. Be sure to use the INT422-3 Lookup for device codes. Complete worldwide database of device codes. Learning Capability-Used to program any device that is not in the database. Go to
- Button Labels- These self-adhesive labels, as pictured, can be cut out and applied under the buttons that you program for your device functions; Key Punch Through-Allows the user to configure the same key function in one mode into any or all other modes; Warranty: One Year Replacement for Defects.
Supports Popular Streamers First Universal Remote Dedicated to Streamers The Inteset 4-in-1 universal IR remote is designed to work directly with the most popular streaming devices. From the solid feel to the velvet coating on the back, when you hold the INT-422 remote you know it’s a high-quality product. It has most of the features found only in high-end remotes but at a fraction of the cost. Those features include volume and channel lock, macros, custom button labels, key punch-through, full backlighting and a huge built-in A/V device database. If a device is not found you can quickly program those functions with the remote’s intuitive learning capability. The 4 buttons at the top of the remote are pre-programmed for Apple TV (A), Xbox One (B), Media Center (C) and Roku (D) (excluding Roku Stick) so that you can use the remote immediately with these streaming devices. You can easily assign any A/V device such as your TV or cable box to the unused device buttons or program over any of the pre-programming. Applying the included stickers above your programmed buttons helps users find the right keys effortlessly. The Red, Green, Yellow and Blue buttons function as the standard Xbox color control buttons (B, A, Y, X). For Media Center, they invoke the TV, Movies, Pictures and Video screens. For Roku, they invoke the Netflix, Amazon and other apps. You can control FireTV (Including Cube, Stick and Pendant) and the Nvidia Shield (2nd Gen Standard) if you install an Inteset IReTV IR Receiver. (Sold separately) Designed to support popular IR capable streamer set-top boxes and over 100,000 other devices including: Apple TV (Home: Long Press Menu Key)Roku (excluding Roku Stick) (May need box reset) Xbox One Nvidia Shield (1st Gen, 2nd Gen Pro) Nvidia Shield (2nd Gen Standard)- w/IReTV IR Receiver Xbox 360 Fire TV (requires an IReTV IR receiver & Y Cable) Kodi (using an IReTV IR receiver) Windows Media Center-w/IReTV IR Receiver Matricom G-Box Popcorn Hour WD TV and others. Maps Buttons from the Original Remote Intuitive Button Mapping and Custom Labels Inteset ensures that with each device, the button mapping is intuitive, complete, and closely matches the original remote. Apply the included label stickers to further customize the remote for your specific devices and buttons. Now there is no second-guessing as to what button does what. Macros are Easy to Create Marco Support - One Button Press Does it All! With the INT-422, you can easily program up to 32 commands into a single button. So, for example, you could turn on or off all of your devices, or switch inputs and change a channel to any of your favorites. The multiple symbol buttons on the bottom of the remote can be used for your macro's. Finding Device Codes is No Problem Extremely Simple Setup! Set up your remote in minutes using our Device Code Lookup tool found on our website. Just choose the device type (i.e. Cable Box), manufacture and code. Then, the functionality for that device will be mapped instantly to the applicable remote buttons. You can set define up to 4 devices. Setups can take advantage of the remote's advanced features such as: Learning (from the original remote) Build button macros Set volume lock Set channel lock Set punch through buttons Nvidia Shield The device code for Nvidia Shield in the INT422-3 is "04918". The 2nd Gen Standard Nvidia Shield requires an IReTV IR Receiver (sold seperately). The Pro & 1st Gen still have IR Receivers built in so you do not need the IReTV. TV Smart Hub Programming If you have a TV with a Smart Hub you can easily take advantage of those features by adding a simple program that uses the Display button to access your Smart Hub capabilities. Instructions for this are provided on the same page as our Device Setup Code Lookup page under the heading "User Guides and Other Documentation" IReTV IR Receiver with the INT422-3 Remote Intesets new IReTV IR Receiver (sold seperately) lets you access all of the features of Fire TV -Including Cube, Stick & Pendant (Cube, Stick & Pendant requires a "Y" Cable-Not Provided), Nvidia Shield (2nd Gen Standard), Kodi, Raspberry Pi using Kodi and Media Center with no programming or downloads. Device codes are available at our Code Lookup page. We can provide information about the "Y" Cable and Set-up diagram needed for the Fire TV Cube, Stick & Pendant.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.5 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Inteset Technologies
- Item model number: INT-422-3