Hobbymaster Fabrique Postcard Collecting Album, Vibrant Red, 8 1/2 x 11 Post Bound Album
- Attractive linen album organizes, displays and protects your postcard collection.
- Includes 20 assorted easy-to-use clear plastic pages to hold up to 110 postcards placed back to back.
- Page assortment includes (15) 3-pocket pages that hold up to 4x6 postcards and (5) 2-pocket pages that hold up to 5x7 cards.
- Pages are archival-safe, acid free and PVC-free so your collection will retain its value.
- Expanding library spine grows with your collection using extension posts (not included).
This Hobbymaster "Fabrique" Postcard Album features a beautiful linen cover and versatile post binding system. You'll be proud to display it in your living room or on a shelf. The expanding library spine lets you add almost unlimited pages. The album grows with your collection. It will hold hundreds or even thousands of postcards. Pages are held in place with simple screwposts. You can unscrew the posts, reorganize your pages or add more, then rescrew to lock the pages in place. The frame opening on the front cover lets you customize the album. Just slip in your own title card, postcard or artwork in place of the standard title. The album cover is beautiful linen cloth. Includes E-Z IN plastic pages to attractively display and protect your collection. Includes 25 assorted pages to hold 150 various sized postcards: ten 4-pocket (3½" x 5½"), ten 3-pocket (4" x 6") and five 2-pocket (5" x 7"). Insert one card per pocket to see both sides, or two cards per pocket, back to back, for maximum capacity. The pages are archival safe with no acid, vinyl or PVC to damage your post cards, and the U-V barrier helps prevent fading. This listing is for a VIBRANT RED album; other colors available separately.
- Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 10.3 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.77 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.77 pounds
- Manufacturer: Hobbymaster
- Item model number: 5312 Fabrique PC Red