Godox X1R-N TTL 2.4G Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver for Nikon DSLR Camera for X1N Trigger +Andoer Cleaning Cloth
- Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger receiver X1R-N is suitable for Nikon DSLR cameras.
- 2.4G wireless transmission, 32 channels, the max. flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s*.
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction.
- The receiver equips with big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
- It can be used with one trigger or X1N kit to trigger camera, studio flash and camera flash. X1R-N is compatible with market-available cameras which support i-TTL.
Specifications: Brand: Godox Model: X1R-N Type: For Nikon Compatible With: For Nikon DSLR cameras (i-TTL autoflash); Support all cameras that have PC sync socket Build-in Remote System: 2.4 G wireless transmission Modulation Method: MSK Power Supply: 2 AA batteriesExposure Control: Manual Flash: Yes TTL Auto Flash: i-TTLTTL Control: High Speed Sync: Yes Flash Exposure Compensation: Yes,3 stops 1/3 stop increments Flash Exposure Lock: Yes Focus Assist: Manual open Multi Flash: Yes (AD360Ⅱ/TT685N as receiver) Second curtain sync: Yes(setting on the camera) Modeling flash: Yes, fired with camera; depth-of- field preview buttonWireless Flash: Wireles function: Compatible for Nikon CLS(creating lighting system) Controllable slave group: Max. 6 groups (M/A/B/C/D/E) Transmission range(approx.):100 meters Channel: 32 channelsOthers: Synchronization Delay Set: Yes (0-10ms,use 100us as the unit) Zoom Setting: The focal length can be adjusted through the transmitter Display Panel: Wide LCD panel, backlight on/off Output Interface: Receiver: use a 2.5mm sync cord to output Memory Function: Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart Receiver Size/Weight: 7 6.5 4.7cm / 68.5g Package Size: 11 5.5 11cm / 4.3 2.2 4.3in Package Weight: 192g / 6.8ozPackage List: 1 X1R-N Receiver 1 Remote Cable (N1) 1 Remote Cable (N3) 1 Sync Cable 1 Sync Adapter 1 Andoer cleaning cloth 1 User Manual (English)Note: Batteries are not included. 1/8000s is achievable when the camera has a max camera shutter speed of 1/8000s.
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.8 x 5.1 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Item model number: X1R-N