Global Caché IP2IR-P iTach TCP/IP to IR Converter with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) - Connects Infrared Control Devices to a Wired Connection
- PROVIDES REMOTE CONTROL TO HOME SENSORS - The Global Cache IP2IR-P iTach lets you monitor infrared devices (e.g., flat panel TV, DVD player, cable boxes) over a network and internet.
- CONNECTS UP TO 3 IR DEVICES - You can connect up to three infrared devices such as stereo equipment to the internet via wired PoE.
- OFFERS POWER-OVER-ETHERNET - Unlike the standard IP2IR model, the IP2IR-P iTach has 802.3af compliant PoE input. You can now just use one cable get electric power and data connection to the IP2IR-P.
- PROVIDES AN EASY, NO-FUSS SETUP - The IP2IR-P iTach has an integrated web server, which allows you to configure set-up commands through TCP/IP.
- WORKS WITH PC, iOS, ANDROID CONTROL APPS - Based on open systems, the IP2IR-P seamlessly integrates with PC-based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad apps, and high-end monitoring systems.
Global Cache IP2IR-P iTach TCP/IP to IR with PoE The Global Cache IP2IR-P iTach helps you to monitor and control any infrared (IR) devices remotely. This iTach model connects up to 3 IR appliances to the internet via wired Power Over Ethernet (PoE). It has wide compatibility with PC-based automation software and iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps. You can seamlessly integrate electronic devices into most 3rd-party systems. This means you can monitor and automate cable boxes or DVD players to the internet.The IP2IR-P iTach has an onboard web server for easy setup. It adheres to TCP, DHCP, and HTTP standard connections. You can download the iHelp Setup Utility Software at Global Cache for simplified network discovery and configuration. Plus, this product has a built-in IR learning that allows you to capture and playback infrared commands. Just head over at Global Cache's website to download the latest iLearn software. Global Cache also designed the IP2IR-P to be flash upgradeable so it can accommodate future upgrades in the field. Technical Specifications: Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commandsNetwork Connection: RJ45, 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol | Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standardsIR and Sensor Interface: 3.5mm stereo connector, 3 IR emitters, 3 independent selectable IR outputs/sensor inputs, 1 IR blaster (supported on 3rd IR port)Compatible Control Apps (but not limited to): a/v dashboard, Clare Controls, Comfortclick, Control4, Demopad, DTVGameControl, Indigo Domotics, IRControl, MBH Remote, Melloware, MobiLinc Remote, MyURemote, tin:b Software, TouchControl, Touch Squid, WyrestormPower Source: 5~16V DC at 300mA power adapter / Power over EthernetCasing: Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps, plastic faceplatesCertifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliantDimensions (LxWxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"Weight: 3.25 ounce
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Brand Name: Global Caché
- Item model number: IP2IR-P
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 1.3 x 3 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 3.2 x 1.3 x 3 inches
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Date First Available: February 7, 2011