ECCPP Replacement fit for Uncut 313.8MHz Keyless Entry Remote Car Key Fob Transmitter Honda Civic 06-2013 N5F-S0084A (Pack of 2)
- ATTENTIONThis listing is for Replacement Keyless Entry Remote with electronics and battery. The use and function will be the same as the original unit. For your vehicle safety, we only provide UNCUT key blade, please find local locksmith for cutting.
- RARAMETERTransponder Chip: 46 Chip. Frequency: 313.8MHz. The Keyless Entry Kit with Interchange Part Number: N5F-S0084A, 35111-SVA-305, 3248A-S0084A. Other Part Number: 35111-SVA-306, 35118-TR0-A00.
- FITMENTThis Remote Key Is Not Compatible With DX And GX Styles. The Keyless Car Remote is a replacement that fits for 06-2013 Honda Civic.
- PROGRAMMING2006 Honda Civic Remote-Programming please check Production Description below. 07-2013 Honda Civic requires special equipment be connected to the vehicle to program the keyless remote. The Keyless Entry Remote constructed with high quality materials for long lasting durability.
- SERVICEIf you have any questions about our Keyless Fob Replacement, please contact our friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service representatives, we will be glad to address any questions or concerns promptly.
The Replacement Fits For Honda Civic 06-13Package Including2 Keyless Remote Fob Replacement Programming Instructions: (07-2013 Honda Civic is Not self- programmed available. Please find Locksmith or Dealer for programming.) If you have a separate key and remote you can use these instructions to program your remote. If you have a Remote/Key combo you will need to have a Locksmith program your Remote/Key. Entering programming mode erases all remotes that were programmed. You must reprogram all remotes you want to work once you have entered the programming mode. You must perform each of the first twelve steps within 5 seconds of each other to enter programming mode. Programming each remote (step 13) must be done within 10 seconds. 1. Make sure the doors are unlocked. 2. Turn the ignition to the ON position (II) 3. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote. 4. Turn the ignition to the ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0) 5. Turn the ignition to ON (II). 6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote. 7. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0). 8. Turn the ignition to ON (II). 9. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote. 10. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (o). 11. Turn the ignition to ON (II). 12. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote. Make sure the door locks cycle to indicate that the system has entered programming mode. 13. Press the LOCK button on each remote that you want programmed. Make sure the doors locks cycle each time to indicate that remote has been accepted. The system will accept up to three remotes. 14. Turn the ignition to LOCK (0) to exit the programming remote. 15. Test remotes.
- Brand: ECCPP
- Model: 4 Buttons Keyless Option Fob
- Item Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 1.4 x 0.5 inches
- Item model number: 800696-581
- Manufacturer Part Number: 800696-581
- OEM Part Number: 35111-SVA-306,35118-TR0-A00
- Mirror Adjustment: Manual Remote
- Special Features: Keyless Car Remote Fob Replacement for Honda
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Date First Available: January 23, 2018