DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Midnight Blue
- Precision Control: The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK 4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation 4
- Sharing at your Fingertips: The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button
- New ways to Play: Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games
- Charge Efficiently: The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller can be easily be recharged by plugging it into your PS4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro-USB port
Color:Midnight Blue The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the PlayStation Camera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the Share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the PlayStation 4 system as easy as the push of a button. The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller is more than a controller; it's your physical connection to a new era of gaming. Join the battle with the Fortnite Bonus Content Bundle. Jump into the worldwide phenomenon Fortnite with this DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller - Fortnite Bonus content bundle, featuring Royale Bomber outfit and 500 V-bucks to get you started. Pair your controller you’ll need to pair your controller when you use it for the first time and when you use it with another PS4 system. Turn on the PS4 system and connect the controller with the USB cable to complete device pairing. Hint When you press the (PS) button, the controller turns on and the light bar glows in your assigned color. The color that is assigned depends on the order in which each user presses the PS button. The first controller to connect is blue, with subsequent controllers glowing red, green, and pink.
Color: Midnight Blue
- Release date: February 26, 2018
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 2 inches; 12 ounces
- Media:: Video Game