Dino-Lite AM3111T 10x - 50x, 230x. USB Digital Microscope
- Features included in Model AM3111T: (MT) Microtouch sensor and 8 LED Lights you can turn on/off 10-50X, 220X OPTICAL magnification and 640 x 480 (0.3MP) TRUE image resolution, 30 FPS (video)
- The MicroTouch feature is a touch sensitive area which can be used to capture images instead of using a keyboard and mouse. The software also allows users to disable the MicroTouch, or set to single or double touch to trigger.
- SOFTWARE included offers rich features for saving, annotating, comparison, and analysis of captured images. Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10), Mac OS 10.5 and above, Android (not iOS)
- SUPPORT: Dino-Lite has been the pioneer innovator in portable digital microscope solutions for over 10 years. The name is trusted by major manufacturing, research, and educational partners worldwide. All Dino-Lite microscopes come with a 2 YEAR warranty and U.S. based phone/email/web support.
What is Dino-LiteDino-Lite digital microscope is an easy-to-use portable handheld device. Use for inspection, testing, documentation, and seeing more of the world around you.Plug into a computer and use the live image to inspect and analyze.Take images and video using software. All while sitting in a comfortable and upright position.Magnify images with variable magnification up to 200x without carrying or changing a lens. Always have lights to illuminate the things you are viewing with built-in LED lighting.Change the focus by changing your distance and magnification. Using the cap, you can focus at ~50x and ~200x.Simple and intuitive.Plug the scope into the USB and install the software and you are ready to work.Dino-Lite include DinoXcope software for Macintosh computers with OS 10.4(and up) and DinoCapture 2.0 for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 operating systems.Details:Working Distance - StandardLens Type - GlassSensor Size - 1/4 inchSensor Type - CMOSResolution - 640 x 480 pixelsMegapixels - 0.3 MPFrame Rate (max) - 30 FPSOperating System - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS 10.5(and up)Included Software - DinoCapture 2.0 (Windows), DinoXcope (Mac OS)Connection Type - USB 2.0Image Save Formats (Windows) - BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIF, RAS, PNM, TGA, PCX, MNG, WBMP, JP2, JPC, PGXImage Save Formats (Mac OS) - JPEG, PNGVideo Save Formats (Mac OS) - MOVImaging Standards - DirectShow, UVCDimensions - 10.5 centimeters (L) x 3.2 centimeters (D) (4.13 inch x 1.26 inch)Weight - 105grams (3.7 ounces)Cable Length - 182 centimeter (71.65 inches)Package Includes - Microscope, Carry Pouch, Software CDService and Support - U.S.( English and SpanishRegulatory Approval - CE, FCCSDK and Customization - Software Development Kit and scope customization options available
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.9 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Item model number: AM3111T