Dashboard Mount Disc 70mm Diameter 3M Adhseive Dash Mounting Pad for Tom Tom Garmin Magellan GPS Suction Cup Mount Also for Dash Phone Holder - 2 Pack
- Smooth Surface Mount Disc - To provide smooth, glass-like surface for pedestals of suction cup car mounts to work more effectively. Suitable for Every Suction Mount
- Strong Sticky 3M PE Foam Pad - 3M Adhesive Tape sticks to almost all textured surfaces. *Make sure the surface is cleaned throughly and free of any dashboard conditioners or other treatments.
- Universal Compatibility - Semi-permanent Adhesive Mounting Disc works with all Garmin TomTom Magellean GPS suction mounting pedestals, and dashboard suciton phone mount.
- Size: about 70 mm in diameter
- Note: Each pad is one-time use only. Once removed, it may not be reusable.
Universal Compatibility About 70mm diameter fits for almost all Garmin TomTom Magellean GPS mounting pedestals and dashboard suction phone mount. Dashboard Mounting Instructions 1. Choose a suitable location for disk (and pedestal) installation. Do not place mount in or near an air bag deployment zone or where it will obstruct view of the road or hinder vehicle operation. 2. Clean the dashboard surface area thoroughly with alcohol pad to ensure dashboard is clean and free of any dashboard conditioners or other treatments. 3. Remove the paper backing of the disk and place on the cleaned surface. Press the top of the disk down firmly to allow the adhesive to stick to the surface. Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to cure to the surface before applying any pressure. 4. Place the suction cup of the pedestal (sold separately) firmly down on the center of the mounting disk and lower the securing lever. Removal Instructions 1. Prepare the surface around the disk by applying a generous amount of rubbing alcohol or similar adhesive removal product to the area with a cotton swab. Let the liquid saturate the adhesive area for about a minute. 2. Take a long piece of dental floss in each hand and slowly work back and forth at the base of the adhesive disk. Gently use the dental floss to cut the adhesive from the dashboard until the black plastic disk is removed. 3. If the sticky adhesive area breaks apart or does not come off completely, re-apply a small amount of alcohol (or adhesive removal liquid) and carefully lift off the remaining area by hand. Note: Adhesive disk is intended for semi-permanent installation and one-time application. Once removed, it can’t be reapplied. Package 2 70mm Adhesive Mounting Disk
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.8 x 0.3 inches
- Item model number: 4350460015
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Date First Available: August 13, 2018