Dakota Alert DCPT-4000 Wireless Metal Detecting Probe Transmitter with 50-FT of Direct Burial Cable - Compatible with DCPA-4000 Home Security Driveway Alarm System and DCR-4000 Receiver
- AUTO-DETECTS MOVING VEHICLES - Dakota Alert DCPT-4000 Transmitter comes with a 50-ft direct burial cable and metal-sensing probe. It detects any moving metal vehicles that drives over the probe.
- OFFERS A WIDE PERIMETER MONITORING - The metal sensing probe detects passing cars by within 10~12 feet boundary. While the transmitter box can send signals even if the receiver is up to 1 mile away.
- HELPS MONITOR YOUR OUTDOOR PERIMETER - You can bury the probe next to a driveway or drive-up window and mount the transmitter box on a wooden post. The DCPT-4000 is weatherproof and battery-operated.
- NEVER SENDS FALSE ALERTS - The probe is only capable of detecting metallic vehicles passing over the burial cable. Strong winds or large animals won't trigger the transmitter's alarm.
- PROVIDES AN EXPANDABLE ALARM SYSTEM - If you need to monitor different locations within your property, you can pair 16 DCPT-4000 Transmitters into a single Dakota Alert 4000 receiver.
Dakota Alert DCPT-4000 Wireless Metal Detecting Probe TransmitterKnow beforehand when a vehicle approaches your home or shop with the Dakota Alert DCPT-4000 Transmitter! The wireless transmitter includes a 50-feet direct burial cable and a metal detecting probe. To use the system, bury the probe parallel to a driveway or drive-up window. Then mount the transmitter box on a tree or wooden post (4~5 feet off the ground). Avoid mounting DCPT-4000 into steel posts as it may cause radio signal interference.The DCPT-4000 Transmitter will send a signal to any Dakota Alert 4000 receiver whenever a car passes by the 10~12 feet radius. Unlike other detection systems, the DCPT-4000 only spots large moving metals such as vehicles. Hence, it will not send you false alarms if an animal walks over the probeNote: The DCPT-4000 Transmitter only works with Dakota Alert 4000 series receivers.TECHNICAL SPECS: Metal Detection Range: 10 to 12-feet Radius Frequency: 433 MHz Wireless Operation Range: Up to 1 mile Operating Temperature: -30 to 120-degrees Fahrenheit Power Source: 4 x CR123 Batteries
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.5 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 3.37 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.37 pounds