Compact Binoculars for Adults and Kids - Best for Bird Watching, Outdoor Sport, Hiking, Concerts, Theater, Opera & More. 10x Magnification, BAK4 Prism, Wide Angle, Low Light Night Vision, Waterproof
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - can be folded, very convenient and easy to carry, suitable for travel use. No need to carry bulky binoculars, it is your ideal travel partner. Suitable binoculars for glasses wearers.
- MULTI-FUNCTION USE - Both adults and kids, boys and girls, mini binoculars are used as hunting, hiking, birding, opera mini, concert, sports games binoculars and for other indoor and outdoor activities.
- BAK4 PORRO PRISM & FULLY MULTI COATED OPTICS - With 10x high power magnification and wide angle 25mm lens delivers high resolution best-in-class clarity and brightness. Can be used in weak light vision conditions but not in completely darkness.
- RIGHT EYEPIECE DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT WHEEL - left and right eye vision may be different, you can use the left eye sharpness adjustment, and then gently rotate the right eyepiece diopter ring, to achieve the best results. The central focusing system and the correct ergonomic eye mask ensure that the observation is more comfortable than ever.
- WATERPROOF and SHOCK PROOF - Prevents moisture, dust and derbies from getting inside the binoculars telescope. Can not be used in a heavy rain for a long time or soaked in the water (IPX4). Durable binoculars that can withstand drops and falls on floors due to rubber coating that absorbs shock.
Product parameters:◆ Magnification: 10x◆ Objective diameter: 25mm (0.98")◆ Eyepieces diameter: 16mm (0.63")◆ Eye Relief: 10mm (0.39")◆ Exit Pupil: 3.2mm (0.13")◆ Field of degree: 6.5°◆ Field of view: 114M (374 ft)◆ Material of body: ABS◆ Prism Material: BAK4◆ Eyecup Type: Spiral◆ Coating type: Double- coated◆ Focusing System: Handwheel focusing◆ Near Focus: 3m (9.8 ft)◆ Waterproof: Rain-proof, Fog-proof IPX4◆ Adapt to Tripod: NO◆ Shoulders: NONotes:Do not use this product to directly observe the strong light source such as the sun, otherwise it will cause permanent damage to your eyes!INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:◆ Adjusting the sightThe distance between the eyes varies from one person to the next. To achieve perfect alignment of eyes and lens openings, hold the binoculars in the normal viewing position and pivot the two halves of your binocular farther or closer apart until you can see a single unobstructed, circular field of view.◆ FocusingSet the right eyepiece at zero and focus on a distant object.Cover the right front lens with your hand and rotate the focusing wheel until the image in the left eyepiece appears sharp. Keep both eyes open while you make this adjustment.Now cover the left front lens with your hand and rotate the right eyepiece until the image is sharp.The binoculars have now been adjusted to your eyes. Note the dioptre reading of the right eyepiece for future reference.◆ Rolling down the eye-cupsIf you wear glasses, flip the eye-cups upwards. This will reduce the distance between the eyepiece and the eyes, providing an improved view.
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.5 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces