Clearaudio Concept MM Moving Magnet Phono Cartridge
- It was back in 1978 that Clearaudio first manufactured moving coil cartridges. This vast experience has been a significant benefit to our range of moving magnet cartridges. We have made massive improvements in areas such as mass-reduction, the profile, polish and finish of the stylus and in the damping of the cantilever.
- Strict attention to construction methods along with extensive quality controls and hand-selection processes form part of the procedure for this stunning quality. We can assure you of flawless quality in all areas to guarantee exceptional linearity and trackability.
- The Clearaudio MM Concept is available in a body-material of Aluminium.
More than just a pretty face, Clearaudio created an innovative aluminum- magnesium alloy body which has outstanding damping characteristics and none of the resonances of conventional materials. Coated with a layer of ceramic to eliminate high frequency vibration transfer, this also creates the Concept's anodized look. The Concept MM is a wonderful cartridge riding that fine balance between excellent detail and a smooth tonal balance, outstanding dynamic range and surprising subtlety. Frequency response: 22 Hz - 20 kHz Output voltage: (@ 1 kHz, 5 cm/s): ~ 3.6 mV Channel separation: (@ 1 kHz): > 20 dB Channel balance: (@ 1 kHz): < 1 dB Trackability: > 80 µm Recommended tracking force: 2.0 - 2.5 g, optimal: 2.2 g Coil impedance: (@ 1 kHz): 0.66 kOhm Coil inductivity: 0.42 H Loading impedance: 47 kW Loading capacity: 100 pF Cantilever: Aluminium Weight: 10.0 g
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.4 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: Concept MM