Cisco (WAP561-A-K9) Wireless-N Dual Radio Selectable-Band Access Point with Single Point Setup Wireless N Dual Selectable
- Interfaces: 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ45).
- Radio: 802.11n dual concurrent radio (Cisco WAP561) or selectable single radio (Cisco WAP551).
- Wireless: 802.11n, 3 x 3 multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO).
- Operating Modes: Access point mode, wireless distribution system (WDS) bridging, Workgroup Bridge.
- Multiple SSIDs: 16.
- Provides cost-effective selectable or concurrent dual-radio Wireless-N connectivity for high capacity and additional users
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE enable flexible installation
- SmartSignal Antenna technology optimizes wireless coverage and reception
- Captive portal enables highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
Size:Wireless N Dual Selectable Easily Manage Highly Secure Guest Access: Now your small business can reliably deliver business-class, high-capacity wireless connectivity and highly secure guest access. The Cisco WAP561 Wireless-N Dual Radio Selectable Band Access Point offers high performance with a dual concurrent radio (2.4 and 5.0 GHz). Features and Capabilities: Get exceptional performance and coverage for mobile devices and bandwidth-heavy applications for your small business. With simple, controller-less management and optimized SmartSignal Antenna technology, Cisco WAP561 wireless access points offer: Concurrent dual-band radios that support up to 450 Mbps per radio for optimal capacity and coverage; Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for high-speed uplink to the wired network; Comprehensive security with rogue access point detection to help protect sensitive business information; Captive portal support for highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles; SmartSignal Antenna to increase wireless coverage by automatically optimizing the antenna pattern. WAP561 access points also include Single Point Setup. This controller-less technology simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware. Other features that make management easy include: Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard for deployment and setup in minutes; Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation without expensive additional wiring; Sleek design with 10 internal antennas and a versatile mounting kit for easy installation on a ceiling or wall; Workgroup Bridge mode to help you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network; You can also optimize network performance and reduce costs with the following features: Intelligent quality of service (QoS) that prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance; Power-saving sleep mode.
Size: Wireless N Dual Selectable
Brand: Cisco Systems
- Brand Name: Cisco Systems
- Item Weight: 1.51 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 11.5 x 3 inches
- Item model number: WAP561-A-K9
- Color: White
- Material Type: Metal
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: Wireless N Dual Selectable
- Manufacturer Part Number: WAP561-A-K9
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: June 24, 2013