Cactus Laser Trigger LV5 Camera Remote Control, Black
- Effective distance between emitter and sensor: 150M in dark environment, 20M under strong and direct sunlight
- RF effective distance: 0.3M to 100M
- Number of radio channels: 16
- Supported Sync speed: up to 1/1000S (subject to the cameras Sync speed limitation)
- Operating temperature: -20 DegreeC to +50 DegreeC (-4 DegreeF to 122 DegreeF)
Cactus LV5 is a Laser Trigger that allows you to do high speed photography and wildlife camera traps. It combined laser and radio frequency technology in one compact package. Cactus LV5 can be triggered by either one of the following: 1) blocking the transmission between the laser emitter and sensor 2) removing the object between the laser emitter and sensor. It also has the ability to customize delay and freeze periods to give precise control of the exact time the camera release the shutter after detecting an event. Weighting at just over 300 grams and requiring only four (4) AAA batteries to power both the LV5 emitter and sensor, it is possibly the most versatile Laser Trigger to date.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4.4 x 5.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.92 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.41 pounds
- Item model number: Laser Trigger
- Batteries: 4 AAA batteries required.