C2G 39700 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter, Black
- Connect to the Internet using a high bandwidth USB 3.0 port while supporting Gigabit Ethernet data speeds
- With speeds up to 1000Mbps, file transfer between computers is fast and easy, even with large amounts of multimedia data
- USB 3.0 A Male to RJ45 Female
- 1 Year Warranty
The USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter is the perfect solution for converting an existing USB 3.0 port to a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a network or the Internet without replacing or adding a new network card. This adapter utilizes the high bandwidth of the USB 3.0 port to support true Gigabit Ethernet speeds. This flexible solution requires no external power supply, simply connect the adapter to an available USB 3.0 port, install the included software driver and connect a Cat5 cable from the adapter to an RJ45 Network port. With speeds up to 1000Mbps, file transfer between computers is fast and easy, even with large amounts of multimedia data. The adapter works on new computers that do not provide a wired Ethernet port or legacy computers which have a damaged Ethernet port.
- Brand Name: C2G/ Cables To Go
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 39700
- Item Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 1 x 6 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 10 x 1 x 6 inches
- Color: Red
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: October 11, 2013