Blue 1967 Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone, Multipattern
- Three custom condenser capsules and four different polar pattern settings: Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional and Omnidirectional
- Cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain
- 15 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response. Headphone Amplifier : Signal to Noise 114dB. Yeti Pro is not capable of simultaneous analog and digital operation. To ensure proper operation, only connect the digital (USB) or analog (XLR) connectors at any given time. In the event Yeti Pro becomes unresponsive, simply unplug all connections for 10 seconds and re-connect your Yeti Pro with the desired output cable.
- 192 kHz/24 bit Sample/Word. Proprietary capsule design to capture sounds with detail and articulation
Blue Microphones Yeti Professional USB/XLR Microphone. The most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone roaming the wild today. 2 Year Blue Warranty.
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 4.7 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.21 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 1967