BINO DOCK Binocular Holder - Fits Any Cup Holder/Vehicle, Adjustable
- Fits any cup holder and keeps expensive optics safe, secure, and ready in an instant
- The head slides on the base so it will not interfere with other cup holders or the gearshift
- Equipped with an adjustable, removable rubber strap to keep your binoculars safe
- Works with roof prism binoculars up to 56 millimeters; does not fit pore prism binoculars
- Includes a wrench to tighten screws once the sliding head is placed in the desired position
Outdoorsmen, fishermen, and ranchers all use binoculars to look for game, fish, livestock, etc. They drive trucks, tractors, and boats – and can cover some pretty rough country and waters. They need to secure their binoculars, yet have them ready in an instant. That’s where the BINO DOCK comes to the rescue! The base snugly fits in cup holders of all sizes, and the head adjusts so that you can still access the other cup holders and avoid vehicle gearshifts. No more damaged or disappearing optics when you need them most. The BINO DOCK turns any cup holder into a binocular holder, and keeps expensive optics safe and ready. The BINO DOCK base fits snugly into cup holders of all sizes with the included rubber spacer bands, and the head uses a sliding rail system to move so you have access to your other cup holders. Important: The BINO DOCK is designed to work with roof-prism binoculars with up to 56 millimeter objective lens and will not fit pore-prism binoculars.
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.8 x 6 inches ; 14.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: BD-1
- #264 in Binoculars