BaoFeng UV-82C Dual-Band 136-174/400-520 MHz FM Ham Two-Way Radio, Transceiver, HT with Battery, Earpiece, Antenna, Charger
- Baofeng Tech is the only authorized USA Baofeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only Baofeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that Baofeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- FCC Part 90 Certified. The UV-82C is a UV-82 that has initial limitations applied in order to make it FCC approved. The radio will have a Part 90 label manufacturer applied. Requires programming via a PC for initial use. Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx), Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low (5W/1W), selectable.
- NEW FEATURE IN UV-82C ONLY: Dual PTT (Push-to-talk) or Single PTT (Push to-talk) switch option, selectable by software. Allows the Dual PTT to emulate a single switch. Software is available free at: uv82c.baofengtech.com
- Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz, Function "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access). Dual-band handheld transceiver with display function menu on the display "LCD". Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO".
- Helpful BaoFeng Guides and Programming Tips at Miklor.com
The UV-82C Requires a programming cable and software (available at uv82c.baofengtech.com) before initial use. Insure you know your frequencies needed as these are user programmed The UV-82C (Commercial) comes with a Part 90 approved label. In order to be Part 90 approved the UV-82C comes with the VFO locked out and narrowband. Compared to previous BaoFeng radios the UV-82C radios come with a much louder speaker (1 watt), a more solid case with larger buttons, and a new chipset and PCB board that outperforms the range, accuracy, and output of the previous BaoFeng chipsets. It is not simply a remake but a new radio from the ground up. It outperforms the UV-5R chipset (in UV-5R series), and the 2nd Gen UV-5R chipset (in the GT-3 and BF-F8+) Features: 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable (Wide/Narrow Band) FM Radio LED Flashlight Transmit Power Selectable (1W /5W) 50 CTCSS/ 104 DTCS Codes Tone searching Dual standby / Dual Watch Transmitter time-out timer(TOT) Busy channel lock-out Specification: Frequency Range: 65-108MHz(FM Receive only),136-174MHZ and 400-520MHZ (TX/RX) Programmable Channels: 128 Antenna: High gain Dual Band Operating Voltage: 7.4V Modes: Simple or semi-duplex Antenna: SMA-Female Power adapter: Input:AC110V, 50-60Hz; Output: DC10V/500mA; Plug Type: US Maximum deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / 2.5kHz(Narrow) CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5±0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.3±0.1kHz(Narrow) Includes: UV-82C 7.4V 1800mAh Battery Earpiece Antenna Charger and Adapter Belt Clip Hand Strap User Manual Help at
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2 x 11.3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Item model number: UV-82C
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)