Baofeng T1 Mini Walkie Talkies UHF Two Way FRS/GMRS Handheld radios Rechargable with Programming Cable, Headsets (1 Pair)
- BF-T1 is a super thin UHF mini handheld radio with comfortable buttons. It can fit easily into your pocket.
- Equipped with USB charging cable that you can connect it to car adapter or computer to charge.
- Radio communication range up to 1-3km. Rechargable battery works up to 12 hours.
- Can be programmed to FRS/GMRS free licensed frequencies with programming cable (Cable included)
- Ideal for families, restaurants, hotels, security guard, travel, camping, outdoor adventure, etc.
Features: Broadcast FM radio receiver (65-108Mhz) Alarm and built-in LED flashlight (On/Off) Max 20 channels Time count down (0.5 / 1hr / ... / 8hrs) Voice prompt Scanning mode VOX (voice activated transmission) 50 CTCSS tone / 104 DCS code / nonstandard tone available Tail tone elimination Battery saving Width / Narrow band selection SOS call notice PC programming General Specification Frequency Range: UHF 400-470MHZ Channel No.:20 Antenna Impedance: 50Ω Operating Voltage: DC 3.7V Work Temperature: -20C to +60C Battery Capacity: H-1500mAH (Li-ion battery) Battery Life: About 12 Hours Dimension(W x H x D): 108 x 55 x 21 mm (including antenna) Weight:120g(including battery, antenna) Transmit Output power: 0.5W / 1W CTCSS/DCS Frequency deviation (W/N Band): 0.7±0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.4±0.1kHz(Narrow) Transmitting Current:≤ 1000mA Audio Power: 1W Receiving current:≤ 380m A 16 Pre-programmed channels: 437.150 - 439.250 - 441.750 - 443.450 - 445.550 - 447.650 - 449.750 - 438.650 442.350 - 444.650 - 446.550 - 448.550 - 452.425 - 400.225 - 435.650 - 469.850 Package 2 x BF-T1 Radios; 2 x 3.7V 1500mah Li-ion Battery; 2 x USB Charging Cable( 100V-240V ); 2 x PTT Earpiece; 2 x Belt Clip; 2 x English Manual 1 x Programming Cable
- Item Weight: 1.08 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.2 x 2 inches
- Batteries: 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Display Type: LCD
- Shipping Weight: 1.08 pounds
- Date First Available: December 21, 2018