Backup Camera Monitor Kit for car, Universal License Plate Reverse Waterproof Night Vision Rearview HD Reversing Camera+4.3 inch LCD Rearview Monitor
- Backup Camera and Monitor Kit For Car, Waterproof Night Vision Rear-view License Plate Car Rear Backup Camera + 4.3" TFT LCD Rear View Monitor, Support 12V power system,180-degree adjustable monitor bracket.
- The monitor will start up automatically and synchronously display the video from rearview camera when you're reversing your car, the screen will change back to the original scenes in standby after reversing.
- IP68 Waterproof license mount backup camera with HD color CMOS (648 X 582 pixels / NTSC) image, Wide viewing angle micro lens.
- Power supply: DC 12V - RCA video cable connection. Supports car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment. Distance scale line displayed, you can estimate the accurate distance easier when you are parking, reverse and do depth perception.
- Universal rear view backup parking camera kit, fits and works well with almost all the vehicles of any brand and model, Mini size and handy, very easy to install and looks fairly integrated in your car. No need to change the original system of your car a lot.
DALLUX License Plate Backup camera with 4.3 inch LCD Monitor KitDallux RCS4302 Backup Camera and Monitor Kit For Car, Waterproof Rearview License Plate Car Rear Backup Parking Camera + 4.3" LCD Rear View Monitor Screen4.3” TFT LCD car rearview monitor: Specification: -Displays: 4.3 inch LCD monitor -Resolution: 480 (W) × 272 (H) -Ultra-low power consumption -Signal format: NTSC -Rated Voltage: DC 12VLicense Plate Car Rear Backup Parking Camera Specification: -Image sensor: 1/4 Inch Color CMOS -Resolution:420 TV line -S/N Radio: better than 48db -Video output: RCA connector, 1.0vp-p,750hm -Power: DC 12V -Waterproof grade: IP67 -Effective Pixels:648X582pixels/NTSCInstallation: - The monitor with flexible mounting pad and 3M tape mounts on either the vehicle windshield or dashboard. - Choose a suitable monitor location in your vehicle that will not block your view for safe driving. - Clean the mounting area you have chosen with a quality glass cleaner or alcohol to remove any dirt or residue. - Peel off the protective film from the 3M adhesive mounting pad on the bottom of the monitor bracket and then affix the pad to the desired location. - Connect the power cable to the monitor cable. - Conceal the monitor cable behind the windshield trim piece and then continue along under the head liner to the rear of the vehicle. -Mount the camera to your car's license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place. -Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position. -Connect power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system. -Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the camera to the monitor.Package content: 1 x 4.3 inch TFT LCD Monitor. 1 x Backup Camera. 2 x Power Cable(1.5m/4.5ft). 1 x Video Cable(6m/18ft).
- Item Weight: 2.51 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6.3 x 3.4 inches
- Item model number: RCS4302
- Shipping Weight: 2.51 pounds
- Date First Available: March 3, 2017