Audio Capture Cassette CD MP3 Recorder Converter with 3.5mm & RCA IN Ports, Remote Controlled Music Digitizer
- Powerful Audio Capture Recorder: Capture all audio signals and save it as MP3 files in a USB flash drive, computer is NOT required. Support most audio and multimedia devices which has a 3.5mm or RCA audio output port, such as cellphones, cassette players, DVD, game consoles, TV boxes, phonograph and other equipments. Playback function is easy for you to check the MP3 files in the USB flash drive, just need a earphone!
- Record Audio: You could press the RECORD button to star and stop recording at any time you like, it is a flexible way for you in most situations. At the same time, you could connect a earphone to the LINE OUT port to listen the music you are recording. The recorded file is the popular and standard MP3 file, 128Kbps 44.1KHz Dual-Mono, it is very easy to edit or share to your friends
- Support SD Card & USB Flash Drive: You could plug a SD card or a USB flash drive on the music capture recorder to save the recorded files, usually the recorded file is about 50Mb for 60 minutes. It is IMPORTANT to format it before use to avoid errors. Support 32GB Max. with FAT32 file format, NTFS is not supported. Please do NOT insert a SD card and a USB flash drive at the same time
- Remote Controlled: It is very convenient to access all functions of the audio capture device with the attached remote control, Start / Stop recording, Play / Pause music, Previous, Next , Turn up / down Volume
- What You Get: 1 x Music digitizer recorder, 1 x USB power cable, 1 x 3.5mm audio cable, 1 x Remote control, 1 x User manual, 30-day money back & 1-year warranty guarantee, and 7 days a week friendly customer service
Audio Capture Recorder with 3.5mm & RCA IN Ports, Remote Controlled Music Digitizer Record Any Audio as MP3 File Compatible with most audio and multimedia devices which has a 3.5mm or RCA audio output port, such as cellphones, cassette players, DVD, game consoles, TV boxes, phonograph and other equipments. Easy to capture the audio signals and save them as MP3 files on a USB flash drive, a computer is NOT required. Just press the RECORD button to star and stop recording at any time you like. Remote control is enclosed, it is very convenient to access all functions of the audio capture device, Start / Stop recording, Play / Pause music, Previous, Next , Turn up / down volume. How to Use: Connect the audio capture to a USB charger (NOT included) Connect the audio source device (Cassette player, cellphone, DVD Player etc.) to the capture with a 3.5mm audio cable or a RCA cable Format a SD card or a USB flash drive as FAT32 on a computer, and remove it safely (important) Plug the USB flash drive in the capture (please do NOT plug in the SD card and USB disk together) Play a music on the audio source at full volume (important) Press the RECORD button to start recording, the LED indicator would flash, then press the RECORD button again to stop recording Wait about 10 seconds after the indicator stop flashing, remove the USB flash drive from the audio capture Then you could save the recorded MP3 files on a computer, or share to your friends Note: Some USB flash drives or SD cards with Sandisk brand are not compatible with the audio capture, please use another one if there are some errors when recording. Features: Power supply: DC 5V/1A or above Storage type: U disk, SD card (32GB Max, FAT32) Audio input: 3.5mm audio, RCA (red/white) Audio output: 3.5mm audio Playback: You could connect a earphone to the LINE OUT port on the audio capture to listen the recorded music Recorded format: MP3 (128Kbps, 44.1KHz, Dual-Mono) Size: 2.59 2.44 0.91 IN Net Weight: 0.11 LB PACKAGE: 1 x Music capture recorder 1 x USB power cable 1 x 3.5mm audio cable 1 x Remote control 1 x English user manual
- Item Weight: 5.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 2.4 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Item model number: AudioCapture20161205
- Batteries: 1 CR2 batteries required.