AT&T 959 Speakerphone with Caller ID (White/Mist)
- Caller ID/call waiting, 65-name-and-number log
- 25-name-and-number phone directory
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Receiver and speakerphone volume controls
- Data port; easy-to-read LCD screen
AT&T; 959 Speakerphone with Caller ID/Call Waiting A corded telephone with some useful extra features, the AT&T; 959 is a perfect addition to the small home office. You can mount the unit on a wall or place it on your desk, depending upon your needs, while a built-in speakerphone allows you convenient, hands-free communication. The 959 is caller ID and call waiting compatible and features a 65-number caller ID memory. A built-in phone directory helps you to keep track of your most important contacts, storing up to 25 numbers in its internal memory. Fourteen one-touch locations provide additional space to store and easily dial the most frequently used numbers. The LCD on the base provides access to the phone directory and caller ID lists. Menus access features and can be set to one of three menu languages (English, French, or Spanish). A data port on the back of the phone allows you to connect peripherals such as a fax machine or computer modem without having to plug and unplug the phone. You can adjust handset, ringer, and speakerphone volumes, as well as mute your end of the conversation. The 959 has an 8.8-by-8-inch footprint and weighs 1.87 pounds. It also comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 12 x 9 inches
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 89-4006-00
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required.