AmScope 40X-1000X LED Cordless All-Metal Framework Full-Glass Optical Lens Student Compound Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing + Digital Camera USB Imager
- Widefield optics offers five magnifications up to 1000X
- Sturdy all-metal framework; Co-axial coarse & fine focusing; single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- LED illumination by wall-power and/or batteries
- 640x480 USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows and Mac, with 3rd-party software support
- User-friendly software (Windows only) offers processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF, Video Recording and Measurement functions
This microscope with a digital imager (digital camera) is designed for students to learn science, offering five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with a 640x480 pixel USB2.0 imager, full optical glass elements, all metal framework, 360Â° rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focus, and the LED illumination system that uses either wall- power (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries). The camera can replace the microscope eyepiece so you can view comfortably on your computer screen. CD-ROM contains software for viewing and image capture when using the imager, and works with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems. It is an ideal microscope for home school uses or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists. It is brand new in original box. Its retail value is $500.
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 10.4 x 6.4 inches
- Item Weight: 4.85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.85 pounds
- Item model number: M150C-E-A
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.