Algo 8061 IP Relay Door Controller and SIP Interface Module
- Bridges the IP network and peripheral hardware for VoIP via SIP Protocol
- Provides door opening access control for the Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms
- Acts as a SIP interface module for the Algo 1202 or 1203 Call Button
- Can be located in a secure environment to prevent access or tampering away
- Four relay outputs are individually programmable
The Algo 8061 is an IP Relay Controller which is used as an IP network to peripheral bridge control. The Ago 8061 IP Relay Controller also provides door opening control for the Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms and provides SIP control when utilized with the Algo 1202 Call Button. Also supports door strikes, alarm systems, general purpose relay and audio input/outputs. The four relay outputs are individually programmable and may be used to activate visual or audible alerters for ring, in-use, message waiting, queue status, or any other event that can be communicated over the network. The four relay inputs are individually programmable to monitor dry contact closure events such as a call button, door open, smoke alarm, power outage, PIR detector, temperature sensor, flood detector etc to initiate phone calls with voice messages, emails, multi-cast audio alarms, and more. The Algo 8061 essentially allows non-network devices to work over the network. See manufacturer's website for specifications, new features, and required firmware updates. A basic understanding of computer networking and Voice over IP experience is recommended.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.5 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 13 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Manufacturer: Algo Communication Products Ltd.
- Item model number: 8061