Algo 8028V SIP DOORPHONE-VANDAL PROOF
- Single pair 24 AWG wiring up to 1,000 Ft (300 m) between door station and controller for easy new or retrofit installations
- Flush or surface mount (i.e., dual gang) weather-resistant enclosure
- Backlit call button; Configure device settings via Web Interface
- Includes Controller, Power Supply, Digital Door Station, Vandal-proof Faceplate, and 6ft. (2M) network cable.
- SIP compatibility with leading UC vendors, IP-PBX Systems, and SIP Trunking Providers
The Algo 8028V doorphone (vandal proof) is an outdoor rated IP intercom compatible with any hosted or premise UC platform as a third party SIP endpoint. The intercom is designed to complement premise security and improve efficiency for greeting visitors and guests at a door or gate in business or residential applications. In a UC environment, any telephone or device can communicate with the 8028V via SIP, with entry/relay activated by a simple telephone keypress. The Algo 8028V SIP Doorphone eliminates the need for an ATA or FXS port. The intercom is full duplex capable, featuring echo cancellation and adaptive noise reduction for superior voice quality. This doorphone is ideal for applications where the risk of damage will be high (e.g. commercial installation, prison or security office, or other high risk locations). Controller connects to the IP network while the door station is securely connected via a single pair, thereby allowing the controller to be located in a secure location while supporting retrofit or new installations. See manufacturer's website for specifications, new features, and any firmware updates. A basic understanding of computer networking and Voice over IP experience is required.
- Brand Name: ALGO
- Item Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.8 x 2.9 inches
- Item model number: 8028V
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8028V
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Date First Available: May 21, 2014